Georgia Greens are urged to participate in this event Wednesday night:
American democracy is in crisis. The election of Tuesday, November 6th, 2012, is today, and certain aspects of that election are already perfectly clear. Millions of Americans may be denied their inalienable right to vote. Millions more will be denied the right to vote for the candidate of their choice. And the vast majority of Americans will have their votes tabulated by unverifiable electronic voting machines. Meanwhile, the power of a tiny, wealthy minority is greater than ever, causing private campaign funding to reach previously unimaginable levels and making this the most expensive election in U.S. history.
You can do 3 important things to protect the 2012 elections from being stolen:
1. Read and sign the No More Stolen Elections! voter pledge of action and forward it to everyone you know. <http://nomorestolenelections.org/node/4101/nomorestolenelections.org/pledge-action>
2. Report election violations at report.nomorestolenelections.org<http://nomorestolenelections.org/node/4101/report.nomorestolenelections.org>.
3. Join us on Wednesday, November 7 (the day after the election) to take a stand for fair elections! The Atlanta Voter Assembly will be held at The Common House at Lake Claire Co-Housing, 258 Connecticut Ave. NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30307 from 7pm-10pm. We will be discussing
- acts of voter suppression,
- machine failures and reporting problems that occurred on Election Day and,
- if necessary, we will take action to prevent this election from being stolen.
Contact John Fortuin at director@DefendersOfDemocracy.com or 404-438-2389 for more information.
Thank you and please forward this email to as many people as you can!
on behalf of NoMoreStolenElections.org
The Common House at Lake Claire Co-Housing
258 Connecticut Ave. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30307
Lake Claire Co-Housing is on Connecticut Ave, on the corner of Dekalb Ave, and to the East of the Candler Park MARTA Station. Park on Connecticut Ave, not in the small community parking lot for the residents. The Common House is on the West side of the Lake Claire Co-Housing Community.